Assalamualaikum.. Selamat Datang...

Assalamualaikum.. Selamat Datang...
Hari Keputeraan KDYMM ke-61, 2007

A Picture tells a thousand stories

A Picture tells a thousand stories

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Parachuting Experience

My parachuting experience is never the same. Every time I jump off a plane brings new feelings. Most of the time it is the feeling of exhilaration, anxiety and excitement that creep in.

My job indeed has its risk. And the risk is that it could end my life completely if things don't go as planned. But alhamdullilah, with blessings from the Almighty, my life remain blessed. And with the right knowledge and training, I'm able to perform in my job very well.

Despite the danger attached to my job, I truly enjoy parachuting. The gush of air pushing against my whole body and face. My physical form gliding across the clouds and sky as if I was able to fly. The grounds getting closer and closer as I continue to fall further and further. And when I open the parachute, my whole body is jerked upwards.. as if lifted back into the clouds above bringing me back to a tint of normality. As I manouver my parachute enjoying the scenic view, my feet then finally touches the ground. Alhamdullilah, I'm home again.

That is the experience not many people can have. And I get to do it on a daily basis.

No comments: